Description About Product ZPtropin ZPHC
- Manufacturer: zhengzhou pharmaceutical (ZPHC)
- Other Brand Names: ZPtropin, Spectros, HGH
- Chemical Formula: (2S)-6-amino-2-[[(2S)-1-[(2S,3S)-2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2S)-2-amino-4-carboxybutanoyl]amino]-4-carboxybutanoyl]amino]propanoyl]amino]-3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)propanoyl]amino]-3-methylpentanoyl]pyrrolidine-2-carbonyl]amino]hexanoic acid
- Concentration: 12IU per vial
- Package: 10 vials
- Shipping time:
- EU (Italy, UK, Germany, Spain, France) 5-15 days,
- UK 5-15 days,
- US 15-21 days,
- Canada 15-21 days.
ZPtropin ZPHC is a solution of synthetic HGH, which is used for cutting cycles. Its active substance ― Somatropin ― has strong anabolic and fat-burning activity. It promotes the growth of lean muscles without fat accumulation. More to the point, an increase in this hormone leads to a rise in testosterone levels. That is why athletes use ZPtropin ZPHC for post-cycle recovery therapy as well.
In most cases, patients take this drug within HGH replacement therapy to overcome deficiency and growth disorders.
In the first case, athletes take advantage of the anabolic properties of this drug and use it for cutting cycles. To intensify the effect, one can complement it with Oxandrolone or Stanozolol. And, at the same time, one can take it as a PCT medication to restore hormonal balance after steroid use. Such a PCT cycle can also include Anastrozole or Clomiphene.
The most common adverse reactions are swelling or discomfort in the joints. Also, according to some data, this drug can contribute to diabetes development. Yet, if you avoid extreme doses and follow your doctor’s advice, you are likely to tolerate ZPtropin ZPHC well.
The three features you should know about are a powerful anabolic action, a potent increase in lipolysis rate, and hormonal balance normalization.
Remember that abuse may lead to severe consequences for your health. That is why be sure to involve your sports doctor in planning your cycle.